- € 1.375Rental price per month
- 78 m²
- 3 Rooms
- 1 August 2023
- 2 days
About the project
At the Weesperkarspel you will find the modern, stylish apartment complex De Kameleon. This complex was built in 2012 and contains two, three and four room flats, with a living area varying from 54m² to 137m². This beautiful building unerringly manages to combine luxury with pleasure. The flats are luxuriously equipped with a spacious kitchen, spacious bathroom and a large balcony (a lot of privacy thanks to the layout) with views over the surroundings. At the Kameleon, characteristic architecture and luxurious equipment join forces with the vibrant surroundings of Amsterdam Zuidoost.
For all residents De Kameleon offers a roof garden of no less than 5000m², including running water and tall trees. A lovely place where you can enjoy the fresh outdoor air and the view of the surroundings. Ideal in the warm spring and summer months. Near the building you will find a parking garage. Residents have their own floor for parking, which visitors to the shopping centre cannot enter.
All facilities are within easy reach from the complex. For daily shopping you can go to the underlying shopping centre, complete with several supermarkets, forty specialty shops, fitness facilities and restaurants. Sports enthusiasts can reach the Bijlmerpark in just a few minutes. Ideal for a jog, a piece of cycling or a nice walk. The Gaasperplas is also within easy reach, where you can swim, row, dive or have a lovely picnic.
Amsterdam Zuidoost is a cultural spectacle anyway. The area is really full of cinemas, theatres and concert halls for a well-deserved night out. Southeast is also known for its huge selection of restaurants with various cuisines - a hidden gem awaits you in every corner of every street.
With a location in the heart of the Bijlmer, the Chameleon is easy to reach by both car and public transport. The Kameleon has a very good location in relation to the A1, A2, A9 and A10 motorways. For a direct connection to the characteristic Amsterdam city centre (reachable in 15 minutes) or the luxurious Zuidas you can use the numerous bus connections or get off at the nearby metro station Kraaiennest. Schiphol can be reached in just 30 minutes.
- Choice of two-room, three-room and four-room flats
- Roof garden with an area of 5000m²
- Underneath shopping centre for daily shopping
- Several recreational areas within walking distance
- Easy connection by car and to the public transport network
- Parking garage with own floor for residents
- Close to Schiphol
About this type of property
Finally, the modern bathroom not only has a toilet and walk-in shower, but also offers the option of a separate bathtub. Thus, this compact home offers the complete package.
- Light-flooded living and dining area
- Modern kitchen with views of the surroundings
- Two large bedrooms; option for home office
- Modern bathroom with walk-in shower and option for bathtub
- Separate storage room
- Two toilets
Wanneer u kan komen kijken
Verhaal over bezichtiging, de keuze voor het soort kijkmoment maakt Verhuurtbeter.nl. De wensen van de kandidaten staan hierbij centraal. een Openbaar Open Huis; Deze kijkmomenten zijn zichtbaar op onze website. Een Premium Open Huis; alleen voor kandidaten die reeds een betaalde aanmelding hebben en die voldoen aan de voorwaarden. Kandidaten ontvangen een uitnodiging zodra het kijkmoment.
1104 BC Amsterdam
- General areas heating costs
- Electricity and water consumption for common areas + technical installations
- Cleaning + window-cleaning of common areas + parts not accessible to residents + replacement of lamps/starters
- Green space maintenance + pest control
- Service subscription CV-MV and WTW installation
- Service subscription for lift system + telephone costs
- Maintenance of doorbells, door openers and in-house telephones
- Unblocking contract sewers
- Caretaker + related services
- External glass insurance
- Maintenance costs for access systems to parking facilities
- Administration costs
(to be arranged by yourself)