- € 1.195Rental price per month
- 92 m²
- 4 Rooms
- 19 October 2023
About the project
On the Van der Fuyckstraat in the middle of the historic and characteristic Brielle stands this apartment building with 10 floors. Here are 62 apartments, each with an area of 92m ², with three bedrooms. That means great living for families looking for a versatile, spacious rental home near the cozy city center of Brielle. Only 30 minutes drive from Rotterdam and The Hague!
On the first floor you can visit several stores for daily groceries. So with a few steps you are already at the supermarket, bakery and drugstore. There are also other facilities in this shopping center, including a dentist. Near the building you will also find parking spaces, to be used by both residents and shoppers.
From the complex you can walk within 10 minutes to the historic center of Brielle, with numerous restaurants and terraces. Special to Brielle is its rich history; in this beautiful city you will find the highest number of monumental buildings per inhabitant of the Netherlands. The streets are filled with characteristic houses with gable stones and charming old warehouses. Partly because of this, Brielle truly breathes history - the ideal city for a fun day out!
Leading cities in the Randstad such as Rotterdam and The Hague are just 30 minutes drive from the house, so you can easily reach the port of Rotterdam via the A15 for example.
- Cozy, historic city center at 10 minutes walking distance
- A15 nearby; with only 30 minutes drive you are in Rotterdam and The Hague
- Bus station 2 minutes walk from the complex
- Several stores on the first floor for daily groceries
- Parking in front of the building
About this type of property
All flats have a living area of 71m². This means there is enough space for a spacious dining area and three bedrooms. These flats are ideal for (small) families looking for peace and quiet and space near the city centre. The bedrooms are all of similar size and can easily be furnished as children's room, but can also be used as a separate work and study area for undisturbed working from home.
A definite highlight of these flats is the balcony. This covers the entire width of the flat and can be reached from both the living area and the (main) bedroom. Maybe you will catch the first warm rays of sunshine here in the coming spring, while enjoying the view of the surroundings with a snack and a drink.
The kitchen is fully equipped. The toilet is in a separate room, and the bathroom has a washbasin and shower bath.
- Three bedrooms
- Large balcony with views over the surroundings
- Spacious living and dining area
- Kitchen and bathroom fully equipped
- Safety work
- Wall finish
- General repairs
- Technical installations
Wanneer u kan komen kijken
Verhaal over bezichtiging, de keuze voor het soort kijkmoment maakt Verhuurtbeter.nl. De wensen van de kandidaten staan hierbij centraal. een Openbaar Open Huis; Deze kijkmomenten zijn zichtbaar op onze website. Een Premium Open Huis; alleen voor kandidaten die reeds een betaalde aanmelding hebben en die voldoen aan de voorwaarden. Kandidaten ontvangen een uitnodiging zodra het kijkmoment.
3232 AM Brielle
- General areas heating costs
- Electricity and water consumption for common areas + technical installations
- Heating costs home
- Domestic hot water supply
- Cleaning + window cleaning in common areas + parts not accessible to residents + replacement of lamps/starters
- Green space maintenance + pest control
- Service subscription CV-MV and WTW installation
- Service subscription for lift installation + telephone costs
- Maintenance of doorbells, door openers and in-house telephones
- Unblocking contract sewers
- Cleaning / unblocking (roof) gutters
- Caretaker + associated services
- External glass insurance
- Administration costs
(to be arranged by yourself)