- € 1.275Rental price per month
- 75 m²
- 3 Rooms
About the project
Located on the Anna Blaman Square is the beautiful apartment complex 'The Beacon'. This building (1996) is 18 stories high and consists of 98 apartments ranging from studios to two and three bedroom apartments and luxury penthouses. Whether you are a young professional looking for a neat studio or a family looking for a spacious, quiet home near the bustling city of The Hague, De Baken has it all!
Located in the fantastic residential area of the Groothandelsmarkt, De Baken has a very fortunate, central location in relation to various amenities. For example, there is a supermarket nearby, and you can even go around the corner to the Hague Market - the largest open-air market in the Netherlands!
Children will also love the nearby play park and the elevated playground in the heart of the neighborhood. De Baken is also located near the vast and relaxing Zuiderpark. Here you can not only go for a lovely walk or bike ride in the greenery, but there are also several playgrounds and lawns to be found. You can also enjoy the children's farm, the open-air theater and a wide range of sports facilities. A well-deserved place of rest and recreation in the always bustling The Hague.
From De Baken you can effortlessly reap the benefits of all the beauty that The Hague has to offer. In just under 10 minutes by bike (fifteen minutes by public transport) you can be in the middle of The Hague's city center. Walk around in the numerous charming stores, visit one of the many impressive museums or enjoy a snack and a drink at one of the many outdoor cafés. From The Hague you can also easily reach the other leading cities in the Randstad; from the central station you have a direct train connection to Delft, Rotterdam, Leiden and Amsterdam.
- Choice of studios, two and three bedroom apartments and penthouses
- Only 10 minutes by bike from The Hague city center
- The green Zuiderpark is within walking distance
- Parking under the building, but temporarily not available.
- Supermarket within 500m; The Hague Market around the corner
- Within walking distance of Moerwijk train station, streetcar and bus stops
The apartments in this complex are all characterized by a beautiful view over the bustling and characteristic The Hague. This building offers a choice of studios, two and three bedroom apartments and two penthouses on the top floor. In this way, the apartments offer something for everyone. The apartments are all wonderfully spacious and each contain a neat bathroom and a nicely finished kitchen. A nice plus in the apartments is the loggia in the living area; this space is a very convenient outdoor area in the summer, and can be closed off in the winter to form a sunny conservatory with views of the surroundings. Modern and safe, the apartments each contain an energy-saving central heating boiler, insulating double glazing (good for the environment and the wallet) and are equipped with decent locks and anti-theft devices. The apartments have their own storage space in the basement. The door in the central hall of the complex is secured by means of an electric door opener / intercom system.
About this type of property
- Three room apartment with spacious living and dining area
- Nicely finished semi-open kitchen
- Neat bathroom
- Loggia as (lockable) outdoor area with views over the surroundings
- Two spacious bedrooms, option for home office
- Separate storage room
Wanneer u kan komen kijken
Verhaal over bezichtiging, de keuze voor het soort kijkmoment maakt Verhuurtbeter.nl. De wensen van de kandidaten staan hierbij centraal. een Openbaar Open Huis; Deze kijkmomenten zijn zichtbaar op onze website. Een Premium Open Huis; alleen voor kandidaten die reeds een betaalde aanmelding hebben en die voldoen aan de voorwaarden. Kandidaten ontvangen een uitnodiging zodra het kijkmoment.
2525 ZV Den Haag
- Electricity and water consumption in general areas + technical installations
- Cleaning + window-cleaning of common areas + parts not accessible to residents + replacement of lamps/starters
- Green space maintenance + pest control
- Service subscription CV-MV and WTW installation
- Service subscription for lift system + telephone costs
- Maintenance of doorbells, door openers and house phone
- Unblocking contract sewers
- Cleaning / unblocking (roof) gutters
- Caretaker + associated services
- External glass insurance
- Maintenance costs for access systems to parking facilities
- Administration costs
(to be arranged by yourself)