- € 1.350Rental price per month
- 113 m²
- 3 Rooms
- 1 November 2022
About the project
Consisting of 192 rental apartments, these buildings on Thomas Jefferson Avenue in Rijswijk fully meet the needs of modern desire. Built in 1970, these apartments have a generous layout, a good level of finishing and a renovated bathroom and kitchen. The various housing types offer something for everyone: from an efficient two-bedroom apartment for the hard-working starter to a spacious, versatile six-bedroom maisonette for families looking for peace and quiet.
There is ample parking in the immediate area. 45 parking spaces at the door, even more free parking a few meters away and residents also have the option of renting a permanent parking space. The buildings are equipped with elevators and each floor has a chute for easy disposal of waste. A full-time janitor takes care of minor maintenance.
The 'Presidents Neighborhood' of which the Thomas Jeffersonlaan is a part, is not for nothing called the 'Gold Coast of Rijswijk'. This cozy, neat neighborhood has many green areas and is only 600 meters from the cozy shopping center In de Boogaard. Here you can find about 200 stores and cafes for daily shopping, an afternoon of shopping, or a snack and a drink.
From the Thomas Jeffersonlaan, all amenities are within reach. Within a few minutes drive you can reach the historic center of The Hague. For an afternoon of fresh air, the beach at Kijkduin is also just a few minutes away by car. Do you travel for work (or recreation!) further into the Randstad? No problem - the Thomas Jeffersonlaan is centrally located in relation to roads leading to The Hague, Amsterdam, Delft and Rotterdam. Traveling by public transport is also a very convenient option: the nearby central station offers regular connections by train, bus and streetcar.
- Offer ranging from two-, four- and five-bedroom apartments to luxury maisonettes
- Cosy, neat environment with many green spaces
- Close to shopping center for daily groceries
- Central location in relation to The Hague, Kijkduin and roads leading to all major cities in the Randstad
- Parking space in front of the door and in the surrounding area
The rental apartments vary in size from 52m² to a whopping 200m². There is something for everyone. In the buildings you will find not only two-, four- and five-room apartments, but also maisonettes with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. With the exception of the two-bedroom apartments, all homes have access to a private storage room on the first floor.
All apartments have a balcony with panoramic views of the surroundings and are well finished including the spacious closets, plastic frames, videophone installation and double glazing. The modern, recently renovated kitchens have a plastic worktop with motorless hood and a gas hob with oven. Bathrooms are comfortably furnished with a modern sink and bath or shower with thermostatic mixer tap.
- Safety work
- Wall finish
- General repairs
- Technical installations
Wanneer u kan komen kijken
Verhaal over bezichtiging, de keuze voor het soort kijkmoment maakt Verhuurtbeter.nl. De wensen van de kandidaten staan hierbij centraal. een Openbaar Open Huis; Deze kijkmomenten zijn zichtbaar op onze website. Een Premium Open Huis; alleen voor kandidaten die reeds een betaalde aanmelding hebben en die voldoen aan de voorwaarden. Kandidaten ontvangen een uitnodiging zodra het kijkmoment.
2285 AZ Rijswijk
- General areas heating costs
- Electricity and water consumption for common areas + technical installations
- Heating costs home
- Water consumption home
- Cleaning + window cleaning in common areas + parts not accessible to residents + replacement of lamps/starters
- Green space maintenance + pest control
- Service subscription CV-MV and WTW installation
- Service subscription for lift system + telephone costs
- Maintenance of doorbells, door openers and house phone
- Unblocking contract sewers
- Cleaning / unblocking (roof) gutters
- Caretaker + associated services
- External glass insurance
- Administration costs
(to be arranged by yourself)